BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blah

One of my friends favorite word is blah. and right now its the one word that just pops into my head. there are just too many things in life right now making me grow up. making me remember. making me wish things were different. making me wish I had no regrets. But no one can change the past. we can forgive and forget and just move on in life. But there is nothing we can do to change things that have already happened. I know I cant change anything, and like the spoiled brat I am, I complain like theres no tomorrow. I just sit their and nag my life away. I need to fcking step up more. I need grow up and realize. Life is trying to push me down and keep me down.

The same friend showed me this link:  http://megansfairy-tale.blogspot.com/
and it made me cry, remember, and realize what I have.

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

0 comments: