BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friends

Almost got two tickets today... one for having too much people in my car because my friends car broke down and I decided to be nice and pick them up. The other one was when my friend ran out of my car while waiting for a red light, started pulling off his clothes and screaming at the top of his longs "I am ugly and I am proud" the police saw him come out of my car and questioned my sobriety.  I got off with a warning, my friend on the other hand not so much. He wouldnt stop running from the police and yelled "fck the popo".

Yeah, it was a long but funfun night

on the brighter side I saw Green Lantern and it was awesome if you dont think about the comics at all, and I'm going to read before I fall asleep.

nightnight

0 comments: