BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Midnight part 2

I talked to a few of my friends today and they made me feel a hell of a lot better than I did in my last post. Tonight is officially a full moon and I must say Im loving it. I'm on the country side of the island right now and its nothing but the moon and clear skies. I wish I could see the stars more though, but this will work. I'm really happy to know that I wont lose my friends if I vent to them, I just hope they can do the same to me.

My friend has cancer right now and I try not to go to her to vent anymore, and she realized that and confronted me 20 minutes ago about it. She's watching me type away and just feel better about myself. Her treatments are going well, shes almost done and should be rid of the cancer soon. I hope she gets better soon, I dont want to lose another loved one because of cancer.

I have another friend whos joining the airforce in september and I'm going to miss her like crazy.
Just going to my school, it seems like all the friends I make are in the army, airforce or marines. Im so proud of what theyre doing with their lives, but it just makes me feel so mundane to only be working at small restaurants.

My family... I dont know what to think about them right now. Just going to take it one day at a time and whatever happens, happens.

0 comments: