BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Life 5

I have no idea how to start this "life" this week. Its just too confusing on whats happened in the past 30 hours actually. The other day my dad told us that he was going to quit his job and his last day of work is on the 17th of this month. He has no back up job and he wants to move to Las Vegas to find a new job and send money home when he can.... but honestly thats a bunch of bullshit. My dad loves to gamble hes not an addict or anything but I think he could be one. Im not known  to be able to control my anger, and last night I just snapped at my dad. He made my sisters cry, hes leaving us to go gamble more in Vegas and he made me side with my mom. If youve read my past blog posts my mom and I never get a long, but I would never wish for her to have to raise three girls alone. I just dont know what to say to my dad, my friends are telling to me to cool down and then talk to him some more about this. How do you talk to a man who had an idea of leaving his family behind, how do you talk to someone that selfish?

In all honestly my biggest fear in life is that I would have to be the big sister who has to quit college and find two jobs to help support the family. I love my family but Ive always wanted to go to college and get my degree in somethiing and become something. And idk where life is going to take me in the next couple of months.

0 comments: