BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I got an award!!!

I got my second award! its called the Zombie Chicken Award, I got the award from Jessica at http://shutupimreading.blogspot.com/. Heres the description for this award:

The blogger who revieves this awatd belives in the Tao of the zombie chicken-excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produces content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not rist the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all!
So the five people that I pick are:

I forgot to post about the other award i got which is really bad because i got it in July... =]

the award is from Meggin and the award is called "lets be friends"




2 comments:

chinesedolphin94 said...

Congrats! XP

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

Yay, thanks Kira! I posted it a while ago :)
I love this award... hilarious.