BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformers 2


Yesterday I went to go and watch a movie with my dad and sister megan, the movie that we all wanted to go and see was Transformers 2 and WE all LOVED the movie. It was a lot better than the frist one, there was a lot more action, better use of special effects and there was a lot of funny moments. I am telling you right now that if you havent seen this movie yet GO OUT AND SEE IT!!!!

Favorite Quote:
Frat Guy: Im gonna shove my shoe up your ass
Sam: what size is your shoe
Not sure if thats the exact wording but its close enough

3 comments:

katie said...

I loved this movie. I liked it better than the first one too and I can't wait for the third one but it won't be released until 2012. It sucks.

Melly said...

Loved the movie... The quote is my favorite too but it goes like "How about I shove my shoe up your ass?" and same says "What size shoe you wear?"

Fayeflame said...

i haven't seen Transformers 2 yet.