BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Manga

Anyone read Mangas? I love to read them, my friend in elementary got me into them and havent stopped reading them since. My dad would buy me most of the mangas that I read and I love him for it, and being my mother she completly disagrees with my decision. Theres a store in Hawaii called Colector Maniacs, they have a whole bunch of Japanese products that are always on sale! The manga books in the store are always 25% off, and they always get the books earlier than Barnes and Nobles or Borders, and I am so happy that its just 5 bus stops away. There are a lot of sites that let you read manga for free, my favorite site is onemanga.com. Check it out there are mangas with many topics such as vampires, action, romance, korean manga and so much more.

0 comments: