BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Books read in June

This is kind of late but these are the books that I read in June, besides school ending and going to the mall and beach with my friends its getting kind of boring here in Hawaii. So I was able to read more books than last month at least

  1. Wake
  2. Mai-Hime
  3. The Gob Box
  4. Rick and Bobo
  5. Reincarnation
  6. Strange Angels
  7. Yume De Aetera
  8. Midnight Secretary
  9. My sisters Keeper
  10. Inner Light: The dragon Within

4 comments:

Angela said...

I read one of the books on your list, My Sister's Keeper, about a year ago and I thought it was a pretty good book.

mmetharom said...

So what did you think of Inner Light?

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

I want to read My Sister's Keeper sometime soon, is it worth reading?

You got an award on my blog :)

Here's the link:
http://serendipityreviews.blogspot.com/2009/07/lets-be-friends-award.html

I gave it to 8 of the people that have helped me, and I picked you as one of them since you're a good friend on Shelfari :)
{Meggin}

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

i read WAKE(loved it)
Strange angels looks really good