BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Im going through my Comp...

I need to delete some things from my computer since i plan to restart it soon to try and fix the stupid thing, and i found a lot of stupid pictures and videos that ive taken of my friends, dont think ive found one of me yet though. =]. There are random videos and pictures i just thought i would love to show.




This is a video of what we did, on a sunday i think and my friend sara is recording the video, me on the ground and my friend Mei Qi(if you cant say it, its may key basically). We're all cardboard slidding and having a stupid time. My other friend sara lin was suppose to come but she woke up at 4 pm when we left like at 12...she was reading manga till like 3 am i think it was. But we forgave her. =]

My friend sleeping in class, she is going to kill me when she sees this post. =]. I always tell her to stay awake in class!!!


This is my friend sara, shes the weirdo in our little family at skool, and she can always make us laugh no matter what she does!! We were are mei qis sushi place and believe it or not this isnt her first time doing this!


Believe it or not, all of these crazy things happened during skool, and not a lot has happened over the summer... So im hoping that as soon as skool starts everything becomes crazy again. Since most of us have 5 or less classes its going to be a hell of a lot of fun!!!



0 comments: