BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

What I read in August

I am now nine months in the 100+ book contest and I'm not sure what my book count is anymore... I'll go and check later on. So this month in August I read:

  1. Fire
  2. Fade
  3. Rave
  4. Shiver
  5. Two way street
  6. Blue Kiss
  7. Blood Promise
  8. Intertwine
  9. Blue Moon
  10. Dark Warrior Unleashed
  11. Dark Warrior Unbroken
  12. Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Tenth grade slays

I think that's all the books I've read... August was a good month to read, especially since school started again

1 comments:

Meggin (Serendipity Reviews) said...

Wow, I'm seriously jealous of what you read. On Fire, do you mean the one by Kristin Cashore? I love Graceling by her, have you read it?
And you read Shiver! I can't wait to read it. I should be getting it in a few weeks. :)