Sunday, September 20, 2009

These past two weeks

these past two weeks have been the best two weeks of my life and the most stressful. First it started off witht an Okinawan festival that happens every year.theres always a bunch of food, games, entertainment and its right next to the beach so you always have something to do after. I worked at the dunking booth this year, Ive been in the chair for the past 6 years and it never gets old. But this year was even better, not only did I not get a lot of free food, and a tan, i met this amazingly cute guy. =] hes the same age as me, but goes to a private school =[. but it doesnt matter, i talk to him everyday and its always fun to be around him.

But when something good comes into your life, something bad is always not that far behind, last thursday my grandma fell and broke her leg... it was around 2 in the morning, she wanted to go to the bathroom or something and the next thing i know is that my aunty needs me to get my parents up and to call 911. Believe it or not but that wasnt the first time I had to call 911, I hate calling them, sometimes they make you hold or they say "Ms you need to speak louder or calm down" how do i calm down and im yelling my head off! At the time I didnt know that my grandma broke her leg, i thought she was full on dying... If youve read from my blog before you might know that my grandma has had cancer before and is now in recovery. So if you were me you might have thought that the side affects of kimo therapy have caughten up to my grandma.

I went to the hospital in the ambulance and was awake from 2 am to 9pm, my grandma was in soo much pain when they were bringing her in the hospital i wish i was deaf or just had my earphones with me. Whats even worse is that I skipped on day of school to be in the hospital with my grandma and my teacher didnt excuse my absence and said "you should have came to school" I was about to kick his ass, i didnt care if i got suspended or expelled you should never tell anyone that!! My grandma stayed in the hospital for about 4 days and is now at home with me and the rest of my family.

Im happy and exhausted for what has happened in the past two weeks, and if your reading this then it might not have made any sense. =] im just reviewing about what happened and its making me remember that there is always good and bad things in life