BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thinking

*random thought moments*

For the past week Ive been awake 20 out of the 24 hours of the day since Alaska never really got dark, and I always had something to do. I got home half an hour ago ready to go out and do something, but honestly I just wanted some me time and came here to my usual park. I miss being here just venting on my laptop. I hated that I couldnt see any stars in Alaska, it was beautiful there but it would have been a lot better if I could have seen the stars.
Anyways whats stuck in my mind right now is that I'm not really doing anything great with my life at the moment. Two of my best friends are in the air force right now, another is living his dream by playing video games for a living, and my other friends are content with what they have now. I want to make a difference and make myself proud. I know what I want to do in life, but school comes first. blah idk what im writing anymore
I will make my grandma proud, its the only thing i want in life.

hahaha another thing I realized today is that I dont have a crush on anyone and im happy about it, but I do miss being in a relationship.
yeah today is just one of those days where anything and everything comes to mind.

nightnight

0 comments: