BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

behind

I'm so behind on everything and everything. my grades for school are Ok but they could be a lot better if i actually did the classwork and homework. Ive been grounded for a month so I've been going out with my friends, running, talking on the computer like 24/7 and just not staying at home. As of right now I haven't read a book in two weeks I just noticed that and it surprised the shit out of me. lol. I have soo much to be read books everywhere in my room. I have Demon King unread, Covet unread, Deadly little Lies unread, Demons kiss half way through with that and another series that my best friend bought for me since i was sad that I still have not yet read. So this weekend or when the school semester ends I plan to at least read a chapter or entire book.

0 comments: