BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Avatar

So many of you may have heard by now that Avatar is an Awesome movie!!! If you've seen it you know what I mean, if you have seen it and don't know what i mean...then there must be something wrong with you. xP. jkjk. I love this movie because it has everything i love with a movie and a book. Action and Romance. If those two things are in a book/movie, then I am instantly hooked for life. The graphics were amazing, all the technology in the movie is something that any person would want. The characters were unforgettable, the colors, the ideas, just everything was unforgettable!! I could rant on an on about how much i love this movie or maybe I already am. but yea go and watch the movie and make sure you bring a jacket...it was a 2 hour and 40 min movie and I went into the theaters with nothing but T-shirts and Jeans. I love this movie and hopefully you will to =].



0 comments: