BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 27th

Is the day my grandma passed away. thats two days from today. I have family coming over to celebrate her one year anniversary of being gone...but why would anyone want to celebrate the passing of someone... I just want to go to school, get my tattoo and just dissapear for the day. I dont want to see my family and talk about how much we miss my grandma. I told them that, and they got really mad at me. I understand that we should be together on the 27th, but I dont want to be around them. I love my family and I know they love me, so why cant they understand that I just want to be alone for a couple of hours? They dont know im getting my tattoo on thursday, not sure how long I can even hide it from them anyways but who cares. The tattoos gonna remind me that life goes on after my grandma, and that I have to live my life to make her proud of me.

What sucks even more is that I have to write a paper about a person I cared a lot about and how they changed my life, the essays due on thursday too. Life is just telling me to remember my grandma, and remembering this much about her just sucks and makes me want to cry even more. Im trying to do the stupid essay right now at barnes and nobles, but needed a break. So im on here typing out whats going through my head right now. Just a small distraction of the things to come up in the next couple of days.

0 comments: