BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where to escape in YA books....

The books that I've read to escape are...
(some are series...the order is given...)
Books by Stephenie Meyer:
The Host
Twilight-1
New Moon-2
Eclipse-3
Breaking Dawn-4

Books by Chrisopher Krovatin:
Venomous
Heavy Metal and You

Books by Alex Sanchez:
Rainbow Boys
Rainbow Road
Rainboe High
(I know they sound weird...they were Really good books...and I'm straight...)

Books by Richelle Mead:
Vampire Academy-1
Frostbite-2
Shadow Kiss-3

Books by Cinda Williams Chima:
Warriors Heir-1
Wizards Heir-2
Dragons Heir-3

Susane Colasanti:
When it Happens
Take me There

Books by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones-1
City if Ashes-2

Books by Sara Manning:
French Kiss-1
Kiss and Make up-2
Sealed with a Kiss-3
Lets get lost

Books by Sonya Sones
What my Mother doesnt know-1
What my Girlfriend doesnt Know-2
One of those hideous books where the mother dies

Books by Laurie Stolarz:
Bleed
Blue is for Nightmares-1
White is for Magic-2
Silver is for Secrets-3
Red is for Remembrance-4
Deadly Little Secrets

Books by Deborah Garfinkle
Trading guys-1
Holding On-2
Finding Love-3

Boooks by Melissa Marr:
Wicked Lovely-1
Ink Exchange-2

Books by Elizabeth Scott
Bloom
Perfect You

Thirteen Reasons Why-Jay Asher

Evernight-Claudia Gray

Need-Carrie Jones

Impossible-Nanvy Werlin

Graceling-Kristin Cashore

Sucks to be me-Kimberley Pauley

Gamer Girl-Mari Mancusi

Lost it-Kristen Tracy

Sticky Fingers- Nikki Burham

What would Emma Do-Eileen Cook

Getting the Girl-Markus Zusak

I heart you, you haunt me- Lisa Schroeder

Suck it up-Brian Meehl

Alittle Friendly Advice-Siobhan Vivian

0 comments: