BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Favorite Parts from books....

Venomous:
"Love is the cure all along"
"I was a fallen gaurdian angel, the gargoyle upon a church of sin and despair, a cathode ray of desolation"

Lover Awakened:
"I was dead until you found me though I breathed. I was sightless though I could see. And then you came...and I was awakened."

Lover Unbound:
"Death is weird. Most people think its an on/off kind of thing, but more often its like a process...Kind of like closing up a shop at the end of the day. For the most part things fail in a predicatable manner, until finally the last light in the place goes out and the door is shut and locked. As a doctor I can jump in and stop the progression by sealing up wounds and giving more blood. But sometime the shopkeeper just leave you and you can't stop him no matter what you do..."

Suck it Up:
Every mammal begins life as a vampire. When you were growing and cell-differentiating in your mothers womb, you weren't playing video games. You were feeding on your mothers blood. You didnt feed on her with fangs, you drank her blood with a straw known as an umbilical cord. Then you were born and they cut off the straw."

13 Reasons Why:
"If my Love were an ocean
there would be no more land
If my love were a desert
you would only see sand
If my love were a star
late at night, only light
And if my love could grow wings
Id be soaring in flight"

"I met your eyes
you dont even see me
you hardly respond when
I whisper Hello
could be my soulmate
two kindred spirits
maybe we're not
I guess we'll never
know
My own mother
you carried me in you
Now you see nothing
but what i wear
people ask you
how i am doing
you smile and nod
dont let it end
there
put me
underneath gods sky and
know me
dony just see me with your
eyes
take away
this mask of flesh and bone and
see me
for my soul
alone"

When it happens:
"People who go out with anyone just to be with someone. Its like they would rather be unhappy than be alone."

0 comments: