BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 18, 2012

How do you give advice to someone who's almost in the same situation as you were, and had the worst ending possible? Finding out that your loved one has cancer. Doctors saying they have high hopes that the surgery will take care of everything... Doctors are the reincarnation of the Demon of Hope. Hope just fucks everything up sometimes. I had hope my grandma would get better and get rid of her cancer. Hope let me feel a moment of peace but threw me into the fire yet again. Cancer is a demon that is in love with hope and follows it around like a love sick puppy.

Knowing that other people are in the same situation as I am, just sucks. I have no advice to give them. I dont want to give them hope, when they need it the most because when it disappears its the worst feeling in the world. 

0 comments: