BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Books read in April

So this month wasnt so bad, I've been reading a lot more, but now that the AP exams start next week and that finals are at the end of the month I dont think I'm going to be able to read as much books as I want to. On April 28th the barnes and nobles near my house gets Lover Avenged by JR Ward and I LOVE her books so for this month my goal was to reread the whole series before I read her new book...I was able to read the series and read other books. So this month was a good month for reading books. Heres the list of what I read for this month and am closer to my goal for reading 100+ books...

  1. Raven
  2. City of Glass
  3. Kissing Annabel
  4. Dark Lover
  5. Lover Eternal
  6. Lover Awakened
  7. Lover Revealed
  8. Lover Unbound
  9. Lover Enshrined

In total for this year so far Ive read 33 books and I would love to read 100 or more, Just 67 more books to read. Anyone have any suggestions on what to read?

0 comments: